192 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
134 people recovered and were released from medical care
No new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 192 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with no new deaths, December 25th.
This makes a total of 111,689 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 1,960 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 787 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 134 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 108,942 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began.
Three people were listed as being in serious condition in Chonburi currently, either on a ventilator or pneumonia, one of them was not vaccinated.
In total, 1,903,088 people in Pattaya and Chonburi have received their first dose of a Covid -19 vaccine which is 81.71 percent of the total Chonburi population. Of those, 297,273 have received their first dose and are what the Thai government calls 608 groups (elders, have chronic health problems, and pregnant) which is 80.36 percent of those in these risk groups in Chonburi.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 18, Si Racha 48, Banglamung (Pattaya) 89, Panat Nikhom 2, Sattahip 4, new soldiers in Sattahip 1, Phan Thong 15, ฺBor Thong 1, Nong Yai 1, and 13 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 12 cases
- Cluster, Supawut industries company in Banglamung, 7 cases
- Cluster, Thai Summit PKK company in Banglamung, 3 cases
- Cluster, Worldwide Production and Service company in Si Racha, 7 cases
- Cluster, Cho-Siri International Clean company in Si Racha, 5 cases
- Active case finding at a company near Bang Phra Beach in Si Racha, 4 cases
- Cluster, Leschaco company in Si Racha, 3 cases
- Cluster, Ge Mao Rubber International in Phan Thong, 4 cases
- Cluster, Amagasaki Pipe company in Mueang Chonburi, 3 cases
- Cluster, Asahi Tec Group company in Mueang Chonburi, 3 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 5 cases
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 38 cases, in workplaces – 24 cases, close personal contacts – 4 cases, and joined a party – 5 cases
- Close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 12 cases
- 53 cases close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)
Facebook Notice for EU!
You need to login to view and post FB Comments!