482 new confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi today
581 people recovered and were released from medical care
2 new deaths
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 482 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with two new deaths, January 21st, 2022.
This makes a total of 13,529 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 6,206 people still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 13 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections at the beginning of this year, January 2022.
Additionally, 581 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi. 7,310 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered in Chonburi since this current wave of Covid-19 began at the beginning of this year, January 2022.
T้hree people were listed as being in serious condition in Chonburi currently, either on a ventilator or pneumonia. Two of them were not vaccinated. According to the Chonburi Department of Public Health, the vast majority of recent cases are mild or asymptomatic.
The two new deaths were both 86- year-old patients with personal health problems and pre-existing conditions. One of them was not vaccinated.
In total, 1,936,311 people in Pattaya and Chonburi have received their first dose of a Covid -19 vaccine which is 83.14 percent of the total Chonburi population. Of those, 300,642 have received their first dose and are what the Thai government calls 608 groups (elders, have chronic health problems, and pregnant) which is 81.27 percent of those in these risk groups in Chonburi.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 91, Si Racha 90, Banglamung (Pattaya) 139, Panat Nikhom 4, Sattahip 79 (in Navy area 14), Ban Bueng 17, Phan Thong 15, ฺBor Thong 1, Nong Yai 1 and 45 people transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Work and stayed in Rayong, transferred from other provinces for medical care, 40 cases
- Risky occupations meeting many people, 13 cases
- 9 medical personnel
- Back from other provinces 2 cases, from Bangkok and Pathum Thani
- Close contacts from previously confirmed cases in families – 147 cases, in workplaces –100 cases, close personal contacts – 16 cases, and joined a party – 10 cases
- Close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation), 21 cases
- 124 cases cases close contacts of a confirmed patient (under investigation)
Facebook Notice for EU!
You need to login to view and post FB Comments!