The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (July 28th) has released a timeline to inform people who went to specific places this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Rattankorn Central market in Thung Sukhala, Si Racha on July 17th from 8:00 A.M. to 8:30 A.M.
- Ordination Ceremony in Nong Kham, Si Racha on July 19th from 6:00 A.M. to midday.
- Too fruit shop in PTT gas station in Nong Kham, Si Racha from July 20th to July 23rd from 9:00 A.M. to midday.
4. Chicken noodle vendor on a motorbike sidecar in Bang Phra, Si Racha from July 15th to July 20th from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. (No exact information was given.)
5. Boiled pork with sauce in Khao Khayai Market in Borwin, Si Racha on July 16th from 2:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
6. Nice Market at M16 Intersection in Ban Bueng on July 18th from 4:30 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
7. Nong Kae Market in Ban Bueng on July 25th from 5:30 P.M. 6:00 P.M.
8. Wiriya Motor motorbike shop in Bang Sarae, Sattahip from July 14th to July 25th from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
9. TMB Tanachart Bank in Tesco Lotus Amata Nakhon mall in Klong Tamru, Mueang Chonburi on July 16th from midday to 2:00 P.M..
10. Sunisa meatball on a footpath in front of Krung Thai housing estate in Na Pa, Mueang Chonburi from July 18th to July 24th from 1:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M..
11. Phonthip clothing shop in front of Krung Thai housing estate in Na Pa, Mueang Chonburi from July 18th to July 24th from 1:00 P.M. to 9:00 P>M..
12. Pa Ta – Loong Momg local grocery in Ang Sila, Mueang Chonburi from July 20th to July 27th from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M..
13. Panya vegetable shop in Ang Sila, Mueang Chonburi from July 20th to July 25th from 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M..
14. Jae Da (boil rice) restaurant Krock Yai Intersection in Ang Sila, Mueang Chonburi from July 20th to July 21st from 8:30 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
15. Chang Den auto repair shop in Nong Kangkok, Mueang Chonburi from July 20th to July 24th from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
16. Amrapan noodle vendor in front of the Nern Suthawart Temple on Sukhumvit Road in Bang Plasoi, Mueang Chonburi from July 21st to July 23rd from 6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M..
17. Doctor Thanet Clinic on Wachiraprakan Road in Makham Yong, Mueang Chonburi from July 25th from 9:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M..
18. Esan sausage, fried chicken and vegetable shop in Boon Toe Market in Nong Tamlueang, Pan Thong on July 22nd from 5:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M..
NOTE: Timeline not in numerical order
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
Pattaya and Banglamung informs residents who visited places in relation to most recent Covid -19 confirmed cases
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 982 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with eight new deaths, July 29th.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com